I. PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, PremierEscortsMarbella (hereinafter, also Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of Data collected.
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, concerning the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected in PremierEscortsMarbella is: Daniel Gallardo Wagner, with NIF: X5726681A (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Your contact details are as follows:
Direction: Urban. Aloha Pueblo 178
29660 Nueva Andalucia, Málaga, Marbella
Telephone contact: +34 622 05 92 12
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of Personal Data
The personal data collected by PremierEscortsMarbella , through the forms extended on its pages, will be entered in an automated file under the responsibility of the Data Controller, and duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Data Protection Agency that can be consulted on the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es), in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfill the commitments established between PremierEscortsMarbella and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that are filled out, or to meet a request or query thereof.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set forth in article 5 of the GDPR and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will be only those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always updated.
- Principle of limitation of the term of conservation: the personal data will only be maintained in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of their treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: The person responsible for the treatment will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Personal data categories
The categories of data that are treated in PremierEscortsMarbella are only identifying data. In no case, special categories of personal data are treated within the meaning of Article 9 of the GDPR.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. PremierEscortsMarbella undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as to give it. As a general rule, withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
In the occasions in which the User must or can provide his data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, he will be informed in case the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the proper development of the operation performed.
Fines 528 25525282222 5 852 82 52828252 828 55228 personales
228 55228 2258225828 822 528585528 2 22828225528 225 ________ 822 85 282588555 52 22525 258888255, 52888255 2 8522885 828 82225228828 282588288528 22252 28 58282 228 2 28 5855582 2 28 2522228282222 52 85 52858822 852 82 2825882285 22 828 22525855828 852 2822 582822 5288222 2 2555 5222525 525 828888255 2 82285825.
5255822222, 828 55228 225552 825 5288825528 822 525 282588555 822258858 52 225822588258822, 222552885 2 28255882885, 2 58288855528 2522858 528 282222 828858 52 ________, 588 8222 2555 85 2525588822, 58258225282222 52 55228 2 28255828 52 255222822 2555 5528555 28 822222852 22252552 58 5855582, 588 8222 2222555 85 8588555, 25288225282222 2 2582258822 225 28 58282 228.
52 28 2222222 22 852 82 28222252 828 55228 2258225828, 82 822252555 58 5855582 582585 528 282 2 28228 28228828828 528 25525282222 5 852 82 5282825552 828 55228 2258225828; 28 52885, 528 582 2 5828 852 82 5555 5 85 82225258822 5282288555.
Periods of retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its processing and, in any case, only during the following period: 6 month , or until the User requests its deletion.
At the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria used to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The personal data of the User will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which It is intended to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of a decision to adapt the Commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the GDPR and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent to the treatment of your personal data lawfully by PremierEscortsMarbella . If it is a child under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have been authorized.
Secret and security of personal data
PremierEscortsMarbella undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, so as to ensure data security of a personal nature and the destruction, loss or accidental or unlawful alteration of personal data transmitted, preserved or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted securely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted.
However, because PremierEscortsMarbella cannot guarantee the inexputability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the person responsible for Treatment undertakes to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data occurs that is likely to pose a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the GDPR, it is understood as a violation of the security of personal data any breach of security that causes the accidental, unlawful or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration of personal data transmitted, kept or otherwise treated, or unauthorized communication or access to such data.
Los datos personales serán tratados como confidenciales por el Responsable del tratamiento, quien se compromete a informar de y a garantizar por medio de una obligación legal o contractual que dicha confidencialidad sea respetada por sus empleados, asociados, y toda persona a la cual le haga accesible la información.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has over PremierEscortsMarbella and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognized in the GDPR and in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights:
- Right of access : It is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether PremierEscortsMarbella is treating their personal data or not and, if so, obtain information about your specific personal data and the treatment that PremierEscortsMarbella has made or carries out, as well as, among other, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned of them.
- Right of rectification : It is the right of the User to modify their personal data that prove to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Right of deletion (“the right to be forgotten”) : It is the right of the User, provided that the current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer are necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or treated; the User has withdrawn his consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; personal data has been treated illegally; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of information society services to a child under 14 years old. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller, taking into account the available technology and the cost of its application, must take reasonable measures to inform those responsible for processing the personal data of the interested party’s request to delete any link to that personal data.
- Right to limit processing : It is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the processing when he challenges the accuracy of his personal data; the treatment is illegal; the Data Controller no longer needs personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability : In the event that the processing is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive personal data from the Data Controller in a structured format, for use common and mechanical reading, and transmit them to another responsible for the treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other person in charge.
- Right of opposition : It is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the processing of them by PremierEscortsMarbella .
- Right not to be not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing , including profiling : It is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualized decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including the elaboration of profiles, existing unless the current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights through written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD- premierescortsmarbella.com “, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the ID. In cases where the representation is admitted, identification by the same means of the person representing the User will also be necessary, as well as the document proving the representation. The photocopy of the DNI may be substituted, by any other means valid in law that proves the identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information that you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that accredits the request you make.
This application and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Links to third-party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to third-party websites other than PremierEscortsMarbella , and therefore are not operated by PremierEscortsMarbella . The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of the regulations in force in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with a supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which he has his habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (http://www.agpd.es).
II. COOKIES POLICY
258 8222828 822 25282582822228 55222528828 52 52822855 52 82225258822 52852885 5 858 252225228858 522252825558 225 28 5855582 5555222 85 888825 58 58282 228 822 28 282 52 52822282582 8222 5855582, 2 225822588255 85 25225822885 2 28 582 528 58282 228, 2 252522 2528822, 225 2222282, 525555 5 85222828855 2 52828825 2552528.
The information collected through cookies may include the date and time of visits to the Website, the pages viewed, the time that has been on the Website and the sites visited just before and after it. However, no cookie allows it to be contacted with the User’s phone number or any other means of personal contact. No cookie can extract information from the user’s hard disk or steal personal information. The only way for the User’s private information to be part of the Cookie file is for the user to personally give that information to the server.
These are cookies used and managed by external entities that provide PremierEscortsMarbella services requested by it to improve the Website and the user experience when browsing the Website. The main objectives for which third-party cookies are used are to obtain access statistics and analyze navigation information, that is, how the User interacts with the Website.
The information obtained refers, for example, to the number of pages visited, the language, the place to which the IP address from which the User accesses, the number of Users who access, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of device from which the visit is made. This information is used to improve the Website, and detect new needs to offer Users a Content and / or service of optimum quality. In any case, the information is collected anonymously and reports of trends on the Website are prepared without identifying individual users.
You can obtain more information about cookies, information about privacy, or consult the description of the type of cookies used, their main characteristics, expiration period, etc. in the following link (s):
The entity (s) responsible for the provision of cookies may (n) transfer this information to third parties, as long as required by law or a third party to process this information for those entities. p>
Disable, reject and delete cookies
This Privacy and Cookies Policy was updated on April 19, 2019 to adapt to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council, dated April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data (GDPR) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, of Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights.